58 Newforge Road, Magheralin, Craigavon, Northern Ireland
Welcome to Newforge House, winner of numerous awards and proud member of Ireland's Blue Book and Historic Hotels of Europe.
Newforge House is a 5 Star Georgian Country House opened by John and Lou Mathers in May 2005. Cradled in beautiful gardens and green fields, Newforge House offers warm hospitality and superb food in tranquil surroundings. Light, airy rooms blend antiques with contemporary comforts and offer uninterrupted views of mature gardens and countryside.
In 2014 Newforge House has been awarded:
• Georgina Campbell’s “Best Country House In Ireland”,
“Best Country House Breakfast” and “Irish Breakfast Awards- National Winner”
• Good Food Ireland “Culinary Haven of the Year”
• Irish Restaurant Awards “Best Hotel Restaurant in Ulster”
• Licensed & Catering News “Best Guesthouse of the Year”
• Northern Ireland Tourist Board’s 5 Star Guesthouse rating.
• Craigavon Business Awards “Best Green Business”
We are delighted to have won The Good Hotel Guide César Award “Irish Guest Hou